[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Little man loving his new tablet. I gave to him, didn't show him a thing, and he had minecraft up and playing within 2 minutes...and I just heard him say he killed a zombie...he turns 5 in august!

Sent from my M470BSA using Android Central Forums
The power of Images and the things they convey, technology.It has changed and continues to change this world.An entire generation of kids who will never remember a time before smartphones and tablets.Chances are they will see these devices vanish from the world in their late teens and see it replaced by something new.I am excited to see what is around by the time i turn 30. Hopefully everything works out for the best.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
The power of Images and the things they convey, technology.It has changed and continues to change this world.An entire generation of kids who will never remember a time before smartphones and tablets.Chances are they will see these devices vanish from the world in their late teens and see it replaced by something new.I am excited to see what is around by the time i turn 30. Hopefully everything works out for the best.

Agreed. I turned 31 this year. The high school that I'm an Alumni of will be going to all tablet format instead of text books. Middle schools will be switching in about 2 years followed by the elementary schools.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey Griswald, where do you think your gonna put a tree that big...bend over and I'll show you!

Nothing better than Christmas Vacation in June, gotta love AMC

Sent from there can only be HTC One

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It was ugly as hell we deserve to lose to many mistakes, hope they can bounce back. Haven't lost faith yet there is more hockey to be played

Sent from my GS4-Tapatalk 4

Yeah anything is possible, look at what the Hawks did to come back in Detroit series.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyblack