[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Got some silly poster. Currently sitting with full 4g in a theater and studying my notes via Google Drive. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus CRACKFLASHERS | SECRET LAIR ;-)

Mariano Rivera torn ACL. Probably out for the year, and hence, for good. FML.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
yes. weird season for us. not ending well. :(

I wanted to like them with amare and carmelo. Also with the mid season hype with Jeremy lin. I even bought a linsanity t- shirt. Carmelo turns into a dud, lin gets injured and amare punches glass. Stick a fork, they're done.

This post courtesy of Tapatalk2

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to like them with amare and carmelo. Also with the mid season hype with Jeremy lin. I even bought a linsanity t- shirt. Carmelo turns into a dud, lin gets injured and amare punches glass. Stick a fork, they're done.

This post courtesy of Tapatalk2

Honestly, did anyone ever think New York would win a best-of-7 against Miami? Just the cold hard truth.

Lakers will be the champs this year! Just need World Peace back to defend Durant in the 2nd round.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Honestly, did anyone ever think New York would win a best-of-7 against Miami? Just the cold hard truth.

Lakers will be the champs this year! Just need World Peace back to defend Durant in the 2nd round.

No, but at least SOME type of competition. The first 3 games have been blowouts.

Respect your opinion, and yea bynum is getting better, but Metta is just a thug.

My humble prediction: Heat in 7 over the Thunder :)

Reactions: zero neck

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Anyone getting these airpush ads in a popup and on your notification bar? It says I downloaded an app which uses airpush, but for the life of me I can't figure which app.

I downloaded the airpush permanent opt out app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airpush.optoutapp
Hope it gets rid of them. Super annoying. Grrr

Eh I found it. It was a theme I got for adw. I downloaded airpush detector which found the app. So if you see airpush ads you know what to do.

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That's so terrible, that my 4yr old son told me to turn it off because it was a annoying.

Although, I did have it on the hour long version. I think it lasted a minute and a half before my son threatened to mash me in the baby makers if I didn't turn it off :D

*customized tapatalk signature*

lol ,,, Did you know there was a 10 hour version too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2.1.0

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

No, but at least SOME type of competition. The first 3 games have been blowouts.

Respect your opinion, and yea bynum is getting better, but Metta is just a thug.

My humble prediction: Heat in 7 over the Thunder :)

the knicks are thin. they went from possibly the deepest bench in basketball (at their high mark this season) to one of the thinnest all around rosters in just a couple weeks.

anyway - its too bad about the knicks, no one expected them to beat the heat, but it would have been nice if they at least showed up to play.

lakers are playing well now. they'll be tough to beat. obviously thunder is going to contend.

at least it's baseball season.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've resorted to posting screenies, pics I took, and talking about accessories.

My geek is sad.

*customized tapatalk signature*

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

My my this place has slowed down.

WE NEEDS ANOTHER UPDATE!

LOL

CMPLX V2 is right around the corner ;).

Sadly, so are my exams :(. 7th, 9th, 11th, 14th. Then done law school and schooling in general.

Reactions: davidnc

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

It's been awhile since flashing any of DT work but I'll have to give this V2 a shot. Will it have the same or close to the same features as AOKP?