[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I would love to chill and have a few drinks at club chatter

Man that sounds so pimp. I got the complete visual goin on. We got a bouncer in a tux, and, it's roped off, line of people wanting to get in, but, we're "full." All the chatterers are chatterin it up, playlist is pumpin, we even got a chatterhound. And, drinks are always on the house at Club Chatter.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
After grocery shopping i decided to go through a drive through, lol. Taco Bell's line was forever, so I'm waiting at Wendys instead.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
40oz Hazelnut hot chocolate for tomorrow, 12oz Raspberry-infused hot chocolate for tonight. Oh and four chocolate-dipped, panoche-covered (sugar-covered) mango pieces.

uc

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
On rooted phones to kill camera shutter sound for S3:
Root Explorer: system>media>audio>ui>(change r/w to r/o)> rename>Shutter.ogg >Shutter.ogg.bak no more camera click on taking pics.
On nexus its almost same except for this:
System>media>audio>ui>rename>camera_click.ogg> camera_click.ogg.bak

Sent from my SIII

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a dumb question but here goes. My Gnex is my first Android (rooted and rom'd of course) all the roms I've tried have the option to kill the camera sound. Wouldn't that be a better option then stock+rooted and changing the sound via command like this?

Sent from my rotary phone

Last edited:

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Good morning chatter. How are we this fine Sunday?

Doing ok up here. Everyone else is sleeping in. I'm about to start my 3rd cup of coffee (and 3rd smoke) of the morning. Very little planned for the day except to poke around the forums, drink coffee, smoke, maybe watch TV or a movie. Perhaps flash the latest AOKP if they post one today.

Yes, it sounds stressful. Somebody's gotta do the tough stuff :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus