[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Dislike. Working on the weekend sucks.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

Eh, it isn't a huge deal. Sunday and Monday are my 'weekend' for all intents and purposes...not that I ever do anything, so its whatever. Id honestly rather be making money.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Difference Between the xd and xdm. Overall length. Which is good and bad. Many people claim that the extra 1.5" is too much(TWSS) for compact concealed carry. Licenced of course. Also they claimed that the XD shot a tighter pattern. To each their own...

Apple. Where do you find accessories for it? Springfield armory direct? I tried www.cheaperthandirt.com but didn't come up on a decent inventory. I wanna look at a laser sight and/or a tactical light.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Difference Between the xd and xdm. Overall length. Which is good and bad. Many people claim that the extra 1.5" is too much(TWSS) for compact concealed carry. Licenced of course. Also they claimed that the XD shot a tighter pattern. To each their own...

Apple. Where do you find accessories for it? Springfield armory direct? I tried Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter but didn't come up on a decent inventory. I wanna look at a laser sight and/or a tactical light.

xdm 9mm can be had with 3.8/4.5/5.25" barrel. Length isn't an issue. I don't CC so that isn't a problem anyway. In theory the xdm should shoot a tighter pattern (supposedly better sights/barrel/trigger). If the xd shot a tighter pattern I would argue the operator was the dependent variable.

I don't have any accessories. Funds are tied up in other places. :D

Undergrad was in mechanical engineering.

Pictures are spot on. Except for the handstands. :D

Sent from my SGSIII

Cool. More enginerds.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I don't plan to CC either. I'm already a badass. LOL!

Oh and I like the enginerds phrase. I'll have to flash that onto my internal memory and use it at a later time. Ha ha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred