Clock issue?

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
So I have this weird issue. My clock is set to Indochina time, and it's 12 hours ahead of where I am located. I can't seem to find a way to change it to my local timezone outside of just adding a timezone. Funny enough, I found this out because I have alarms set to go off, and it was going off this evening. It didn't click in my mind that it might be off somehow until the last one that I made a mental note of, and sure enough, it went off at that time. Here's what I see in the clock app

Does anyone else notice this? S23 Ultra unlocked. Screenshot_20230217_072256_Clock.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Go to your phone's settings, open General Management and go to Date and time. There make sure you're set to either automatic time zone or you have set the correct one. If that's correctly set, your WiFi network may be providing the wrong time zone.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So I have this weird issue. My clock is set to Indochina time, and it's 12 hours ahead of where I am located. I can't seem to find a way to change it to my local timezone outside of just adding a timezone. Funny enough, I found this out because I have alarms set to go off, and it was going off this evening. It didn't click in my mind that it might be off somehow until the last one that I made a mental note of, and sure enough, it went off at that time. Here's what I see in the clock app

Does anyone else notice this? S23 Ultra unlocked. View attachment 351368

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

I just found out mine was set to the same thing today. I couldn't figure it out I usually set my alarm for 10:00 a.m. and it came on at 10:00 p.m. while I was at work last night. And when I'm on break I usually say set alarm for 15 minutes and it kept telling me 501 a.m. and my alarm also came on at 6:30 this morning and woke me up. And then I saw the time zone and I don't remember how I fixed it but it finally came back to normal. But I notice when you click on alarm it looks different now. It shows sleep and wake up time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali