Connexion Pixel6 - Pc

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Lorque je branche,a l'aide du cable fournit le pixel 3 de ma femme a mon PC ,il apparait immediatement comme connecté et je n'ai aucun probleme pour transferer les photos !
Meme operation avec le pixel 6 que je viens d'acheter ,impossible de voir ce smartphone
Cordialement

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Approximate translation is that when the OP connects the Pixel 3 to his PC to transfer his photos, it connects immediately, but with his newly purchased Pixel 6 this is not happening.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
When I plug in, using the cable provided, my wife's Pixel three, immediately appears as connected and I have no problem transferring photos! Doing the same operation with the Pixel 6, just purchased, PC does not see the smartphone. (Not a direct trans, I revised to make more readible).

ANSWER in terrible French HOPE IT WORKS:
Lorsque vous l'avez branché, y avait-il une notification de chargement de cet appareil via USB? Je pense que le Pixel 3 aurait la même chose. Cependant, je n'ai pas de Pixel 3 ou de Pixel 6. Cependant, dans tous mes téléphones Android passés, cette charge de cet appareil via une notification USB est apparue. Si c'est le cas, vous choisissez « Utiliser USB pour », sélectionnez Transfert de fichiers. Excusez mon Français, je le parle beaucoup mieux....

PRIMARILY WHAT I BELIEVE I SAID IN ENGLISH...
When you plugged it in, was there a Charging this device via USB notification? I would think the Pixel 3 would have the same. However, I do not have a Pixel 3 or a Pixel 6. However in all my past android phones this Charging this device via USB notification appeared.
If it does then you choose "Use USB for," select File Transfer.
Excuse my French, I talk it a heck of a lot better....

SO, THOSE WITH A PIXEL 6 DOES THE USB NOTIFICATION POPUP LIKE IN PREVIOUS PIXELS? I KNOW ANDROID 12 OFFERS THIS NOTIFICATION.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just tested it on my Pixel Slate (which should be about the same as connecting to a PC via USB). My Pixel 6 Pro does indeed show a notification for the USB connection, saying that it's currently charging. Tapping the notification gives the options to change the USB connection to MTP/file transfer.