Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Cricket

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'll be just that much closer to never having to pay a cable bill again! Nextflix on the Wii, G-TV streaming most of what I watch online.. just need a bit more Fox Sports and Big Ten and it's the bucket to the cable companies!

searlemike

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I would use my D1 to control my Google TV and look up new ROMs and Kernels for my D1 AND my Google TV, all while WATCHING TV! The possibilities are staggering and exciting!

myanth

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
the thing i'm looking forward to most is getting rid of the horrible menu navigation in the FIOS DVR and replacing it with a nice, clean google powered interface

FSUMario

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Google TV!!

I think it would be a huge help for my DVR. I can watch TV shows streaming from the web and save some DVR space. It's hard to watch EVERY single TV show you enjoy, and it beats watching it on the laptop. Google TV, THANK YOU!

sorli

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Simplicity...

All I need for interfacing on the big screen. Like many user who have tried and used Microsoft's MCE or the many iterations of using a computer to watch TV, something more simplistic would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully Google TV has learned from others mistakes and can bring together an excellent interface and options like: Basic and Premium channels (similar to netfix, but with live content), PPV options, Movie and TV Rentals, DLNA, and the list goes on... Sorli...

BloodiedWraith

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I want to see the Google TV products rooted and see what amazing possibilities the dev community can come up with outside of the box. That's the most appealing part to me for any Google device right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.