[Closed] Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get one of these controllers I am such a tetris-aholic and a pro at killing my battery playing it. Lol

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been kinda wanting to buy one of these, but I don't know that I play enough mobile games to justify actually paying for one. So if you guys would want to give me one for free, that would be neat. :D

goggles6

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't think i need a reason other than the fact that this is freaking awesome. if you don't know that, you are slower than slowpoke. I just want it because i want it. I dont need any other reason. Snorlax is the best pokemon ever. Love always, Me

StayClassy101

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I am not new to technology but I have yet to invest in a particular ecosystem whether it be android or Windows Phone 8, and this being that first and foremost I find that gaming is what drove me to technology. I do not own a Moga controller and therefore all of my previous attempt to try to enjoy the gaming experience either platform can offer has limited my ability to choose and invest in Android or WP8. Currently using a nexus 4, I love the device but do not utilize its gaming potential and would enjoy owning a Moga controller, thank you. As for articles, I read and check both android central and Wp Central, and have enjoy the updates of E3.

brytonic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Count me in! I have gone as far as hooking up an OTG then using a wired 360 controller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I am Eli, and I really want this moga pro controller because it will be fun to use in the car on trips( I have a couple coming up this summer), and I love playing games on my device, it would be fun to also use on the plane.

Posted via Android Central App

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I would like to win this and give it to my 6 year old grandson.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Danny Yang

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win this to go along with how much games I play on my new phone... And it's summer! :)

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Vyrlokar

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I want a moga controler because I'm sick and tired of on screen controls. Dead Trigger Shadowgun, et all are very nice games, but my frustration knows no limits when I die because my finger slipped out of the touch sensor area.

Decadence13

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Id' love to hook one of these up with my s4 or nexus 7 with all the games I play on either, a good deal of racing games and I'd like to get into FPS. Every time I pass by one on display in the store I play with it and think about buying it, but never do. I wouldn't need to make a decision about buying one if I won one.

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I want this controller because I'm old. Back in my day I had to walk up a snow covered hill barefoot before traversing a pit of hot coals just to be able to play my 8-bit gaming system with a controller I had to hold in my hand. I just can't play with these gosh darn touch screens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene