[Contest] Win a free Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffdgr8

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Wish it was a stronger flagship

Really sad about the lack of HSPA+ and SD card slot. 768MB RAM would have been really nice too, to at least equal the specs of the MT4G. As it is I'm really torn, but I think the pure Google experience in addition to first access to updates may sell me on the Nexus S.

Konvict808

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Nexus S is God!!!

I would love to have this phone! Its looking to be the end all be all, for android phones! Esp with gingerbread as a stock rom, plus instant access to honeycomb!! What more can u ask for...

Sent from my Evo 4g,
Konvict808

anon99128

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh what I would do

So I check your website first thing in the morning EVERYDAY, along with my Facebook of course. I watch everything that goes on on your website and have been an Google fan for a very long time. I love everything google comes out with and is planning on coming out with. I LOVE google in other words. But the sad thing is, I DONT HAVE A GOOGLE PHONE! I have been dying for one for a very long time now and have been closely watching and waiting for details on the Nexus S, and now that the specs have been released I cant wait too see it in person! I really want a Google phone and would be the happiest person ever to know I finally won something worthwhile (seeing as Ive never won anything other then a game of bingo before :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene