Cover screen wallpapers

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Very helpful video, thanks. Picked up a lot of tips.

What I was looking for though were pre-made wallpapers that I could install. Ones specifically made to fit the cover screen.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know the size of the cover screen? Not inches, pixels. For example a widescreen can be 1680 x 1050.

andee1517

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Am I missing something with the cover screen wallpaper - keeps changing automatically. Is that the way it is supposed to work?

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Am I missing something with the cover screen wallpaper - keeps changing automatically. Is that the way it is supposed to work?
I had that problem at first. I like to use my own pics for wallpaper. At first, I picked 3 pics from my gallery, then selected what I thought was one of them for my cover screen wallpaper just to try it out. But, I apparently had selected all 3, so I got the same result as you. I went back in to the cover screen settings and then selected only one pic. So, all I can say is be sure that you have selected only one picture for your wallpaper.

andee1517

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I had that problem at first. I like to use my own pics for wallpaper. At first, I picked 3 pics from my gallery, then selected what I thought was one of them for my cover screen wallpaper just to try it out. But, I apparently had selected all 3, so I got the same result as you. I went back in to the cover screen settings and then selected only one pic. So, all I can say is be sure that you have selected only one picture for your wallpaper.
I took a look and I don't see a particular setting to not change or rotate the wallpaper. I haven't added any custom wallpapers just yet, was using one that was already there. When you click on Manage and the screen comes up with multiple wallpapers, are you supposed to remove the ones you don't want by pressing the minus? Maybe I will try to add one of my own pics and see if that works.

Adding my custom wallpaper has fixed the issue. 2 days and has not changed.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000