Cruzerlite Nexus 5 Skins?

xchris5442x

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Purchased the Cruzerlite Wood Skin for my Nexus 5. Website shows the backs of the Nexus logo showing on the skin but to my dismay the Skin arrived without the Nexus cutout which would basically cover the Nexus Logo from the back of my phone. I am very proud to look at my Nexus on the phone's back and the website shows the Skin with it but they do not arrive this way? Has anyone else had this issue? I would not have purchased it if I knew it was going to cover Nexus. Their website is kinda tough to contact customer service and the "Help Portal" has been down for days. Just wondering.

website showing Logo
Wood - Nexus 5 - Skins

r9ve.jpg

lasaxplayer

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to me! Mine showed up without the cutout for the Nexus logo. I've tried to open a support ticket, but it doesn't work.

Last edited:

flick0416

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the lack of Nexus branding, how much protection do these skins offer? Are they more foot aesthetics than protection? How long do they typically last before they start to peel or discolor or whatever?

Posted via Android Central App

lasaxplayer

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
They're just for aesthetics. They seem to be very durable though. Mine doesn't show any signs of peeling or scratching.

Posted via Android Central App

JConn_Lefty

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
wtf?? i have a cruzer skin on it's way right now and i too ordered it thinking it has the, "nexus" cut out. i'm returning this sucker.

JConn_Lefty

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
wtf?? i have a cruzer skin on it's way right now and i too ordered it thinking it has the, "nexus" cut out. i'm returning this sucker.

received my cruzer skin and it came with "nexus" cutout on the back. i haven't installed it yet but from what i can tell, it's a quality product.

xchris5442x

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Update: Cruzerlite re-sent the skins with Nexus cut outs. Great customer service. Skins are not for protection really, just gives the phone a great look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky