Dammit Jim!.....he's dead

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Alas my optimus has had a burial at the lakeside now I have a Samsung prevail wich I hate
There is only a handful of roms for it

DREW!!! PLEASE PORT COT TO THIS DEVICE!!
....I miss the blood/dooderbut on my recovery

Also could a mod assist me in makeing a main thread for the Samsung galaxy prevail?

Sent from my SPH-M820 using Android Central Forums

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
My brother has the prevail, there is only about 3 roms worth having, just not much support

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Alas my optimus has had a burial at the lakeside now I have a Samsung prevail wich I hate
There is only a handful of roms for it

DREW!!! PLEASE PORT COT TO THIS DEVICE!!
....I miss the blood/dooderbut on my recovery

Also could a mod assist me in makeing a main thread for the Samsung galaxy prevail?

Sent from my SPH-M820 using Android Central Forums

I too wish we could get it ported, to the viper.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine did not die, but wife's phone did so we switched to Verizon and got a LG Lucid for week returned it and got a Droid Raze instead. Just love the 25-30 Mb download speeds. BUT I do miss my optimus s.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
RIP to your trusty gadget. I can only imagine the feeling that must have come over you as it plunged to its doom. :(

My suggestion: Dump Sprint and get a phone network and data network upgrade and a new device you'll love. GNex is still a great option and they are practically giving them away now. Or perhaps a GS3, which is purported to be water resistant for living out cable TV fishing fantasies. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord