Das BAMF Forever 1.0.9 or Cubed

topinate

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I was wanting to get some feedback to see which Rom most of you all are using. Possibly, give an honest opinion about pros and cons for each.

Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hands down it is BAMF Forever, haven't had any issues with the rom... I have customized mine to my liking and did some framework and system changes and the rom hasn't missed a beat.

I did not like the look of the icon package that was used on cube but that is just me, the rom still seems stable and smooth but BAMF Forever has always brought my back after testing others.

The plus and minus factor will depend on the users choices... I have to have the stock Mobile Hotspots which I had issues getting that to work on Cube but no issues with Forever. The kernals seem more stable for overclocking on Forever for me but there is new custom ones made for Cube now that I haven't tried..

In a nut shell you need to try both and see what works for you, you can't really go wrong with either one.

Reactions: topinate

mike.s

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Check out bamf skyraider Zeus. I just installed it and it seems to be running very well. Has a couple cool features that I didn't see when I was running bamf forever. It also has the ring lockscreen which I like but no stupid carousel.

Reactions: topinate

topinate

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I say the same. I've tried them both and there's something about cubed. I can't pinpoint it. Forever seems more stable.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ivanrooni

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I agree. Das Bamf forever cubed 1.0.9. I get great battery life and other than a now and again answer screen hiccup it works flawless. Stable and battery life it is the my choice.