DEAL: Moto Power Pack 2220 mAh $40 at Best Buy

mwbryant1977

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if this new Motorola Moto Mod battery pack (the regular one, not TurboPower) has good grip like the rubberized grip on the Incipio battery mod? Or is a slippery plastic feel? Also how does it compare to the Incipio in terms of thickness and weight?

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if this new Motorola Moto Mod battery pack (the regular one, not TurboPower) has good grip like the rubberized grip on the Incipio battery mod? Or is a slippery plastic feel? Also how does it compare to the Incipio in terms of thickness and weight?

It's neither sticky or slippery... somewhere in between. As stated, matte finish. I like it but am throwing on a bumper anyway.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
how's the thickness?

I can confirm that it has a very low profile. I had the Incipio non-wireless mod and this Moto one is *noticeably* thinner and lighter, despite having the same mAh at 2200. It functions the same way too, with an optional "efficiency mode," which allows the phone to deplete to 80% on its stock battery before the mod kicks in. The mod will then maintain the phone at 80% until the mod discharges, then youre back to the stock phone battery.

This thing is a great deal at less than $50. It's a reasonably priced mod with real world functionality. I bought the mod friendly bumper case from Verizon for $6 and I'm happy as a pig in...well, you know the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flower_tunnel65