Deals on the V30

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So, I was at Sprint today looking at the V30+ (again). He said their would be no deals on the V30 on Black Friday. My question is would he know? He's just a rep at a non-corporate store.

I'm just totally ready to buy a new phone but I don't want buyer's remorse if it goes on sale later this month.

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
So, I was at Sprint today looking at the V30+ (again). He said their would be no deals on the V30 on Black Friday. My question is would he know? He's just a rep at a non-corporate store.

I'm just totally ready to buy a new phone but I don't want buyer's remorse if it goes on sale later this month.

Sprint rep wants to sell you a phone today, not in 3 weeks. You will always have buyers remorse if enough time goes by as prices tend to go down in time.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Sprint rep wants to sell you a phone today, not in 3 weeks.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

You will always have buyers remorse if enough time goes by as prices tend to go down in time.

Unfortunately this is also true. I just got such a good deal on my daughter's LGG6 ($4.75 a month) just 2 weeks after launch. Was hoping for a little better than $900+ for the V30+

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
He might be right, but I know when I worked for Verizon we didn't know the black Friday deals until 1, maybe 2 weeks in advance and it was against policy to share information with customers.

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Regular store reps wouldn't know this stuff, ever. The only people would know are the managers, and not a month in advance.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I know why LG had such poor sales. I just made my way to 3 Sprint store and 2 Best Buy stores. Not one store carries the V30. Sprint has display units but every store you need to order it.

PITA

Wilson Jarvis

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
I purchased a V30 two weeks ago over the phone from T-Mobile. I received the phone two days later. I was also able to get a free V20 for my wife as part of the deal.

T-Mobile stores did not have any and didn't know when they would get any, but in stock via phone purchase.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I bit the bullet. Just picked up the V30+. Have to set it all up so I'll reserve my thoughts till later today or tomorrow...

sniperservice

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally checked out the V30 at a local T-Mobile store...I was pretty shocked at how much I liked it. The screen was on Full Brightness and seemed pretty good. I currently have S8+, but if I can find a good deal I am going to make the Jump. How much longer until the price cuts start happening? I just can't bring myself to pay the $800 when I know that LG prices always drop relatively fast

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Finally checked out the V30 at a local T-Mobile store...I was pretty shocked at how much I liked it. The screen was on Full Brightness and seemed pretty good. I currently have S8+, but if I can find a good deal I am going to make the Jump. How much longer until the price cuts start happening? I just can't bring myself to pay the $800 when I know that LG prices always drop relatively fast

I agree. I've been wanting the V30 for quite a while but I was waiting for price cuts. I was just ready to move forward. It's only been a day but I'm loving it.

DustBow

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Well the $200 Visa card deal just expired. Hopefully something at least as good will pop up now, especially for Black Friday weekend.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

You know what, I've been there before. But now I'm at the point where if I want something and I can afford it, I get it. Then I don't look back. Especially since I'm so happy with this device.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Last year Sprint gave away 43" 4k LG televisions if you bought a V20, which had only been out 3 weeks at that point.
That salesperson is clueless.

wdblevin

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ditto on the $200 prepaid card... On top of that, I got $70 for my 2 year old DROID ... Free 2nd year warranty... Also waiting for the free VR package... Happy with the deal all around and am pleased with the phone.