December update and Nova

LaxRef93

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
After I updated to the December update, I notice that my wallpaper picture keeps shifting around. Sometimes the subject is shifted left, sometimes it's shifted right. I also noticed that the padding around the icons seems bigger. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm using the Nova launcher.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
After I updated to the December update, I notice that my wallpaper picture keeps shifting around. Sometimes the subject is shifted left, sometimes it's shifted right. I also noticed that the padding around the icons seems bigger. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm using the Nova launcher.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I'm using the living wallpaper but I haven't noticed any changes with Nova. Try restarting Nova and see if that helps.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here, on Nova Prime. I use a live wallpaper, so your wallpaper issue might not apply to me anyway.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Pixel 7 Pro and Nova Prime. I like to use my own photos as wallpaper, and I'm always asked where I want to crop my photo. Sometimes I use wallpaper from the Zedge app. I've not seen any changes to how I've always handled wallpaper and I've not had any problems.

I agree with trying a restart.

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Pixel 7 Pro and Nova Prime. I like to use my own photos as wallpaper, and I'm always asked where I want to crop my photo. Sometimes I use wallpaper from the Zedge app. I've not seen any changes to how I've always handled wallpaper and I've not had any problems.

I agree with trying a restart.

Same for me. No issues with Nova Prime and wallpapers on P7Pro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meer