Deep Sea Blue Available 11/16 in the U.S.

soli2005

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Not a surprise since it'll be the holidays. This is my favorite color of the Note 8 bunch. I waited for my gold Note 5 around this time two years ago. Looks like I will be taking advantage of this Black Friday deal from Best Buy for $300 off.

It's also worth mentioning this color is an exclusive like the Coral Blue S8 and S8+ from Best Buy. But it's technically not exclusive if you buy the unlocked Coral Blue versions of the S8 and S8+ from Samsung. Maybe they'll offer it unlocked officially from Samsung.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ad%2F%3Fcategory%3Ddoorbusters&token=RyzcIf6l

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
As much as I want and love the deep sea blue, I already got the black one. I'm still undecided. Got a week to think about it but I might just hold off and see if the note9 will come out in blue at release. And besides. I'd rather not deal with best buy anyways. If it came straight thru Verizon it would be better.

Last edited:

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
And this is ONE thing I hate about Samsung. Why?! They should have already made it available to the US on launch. Blue is my favorite color and I would have got that had it been available on launch. There's no way I can get it now lol here's to hoping for the Note 10 they make all colors available. They really need to stop doing this separate releases of colors

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
And this is ONE thing I hate about Samsung. Why?! They should have already made it available to the US on launch. Blue is my favorite color and I would have got that had it been available on launch. There's no way I can get it now lol here's to hoping for the Note 10 they make all colors available. They really need to stop doing this separate releases of colors

Problem is, they know the earliest adopters (us) are going to buy it no matter what, so they save the 'good' colors to start to pull in those who might be on the fence, still thinking about it, etc. So we get punished for buying it without that option. It's too bad but must help them overall in sales. It's hard to see the color anyway under the case.. My note 5 was that really cool version of black but was lost under the case unfortunately.

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
They should have rewarded Note 7 owners with the colors they offered on the Note 7. It's ridiculous to offer crap for early adopters.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
a wise, wise decision. they are fine if you're buying nearly anything else. they don't do the phone thing well.

Lol from what I've been reading regarding the phone area I agree. So that's definitely the biggest thing telling me to wait to see the color options for note9. Like I said earlier if Samsung sent it to Verizon then they might got me lol but nope. I'll wait.