Delete SIM contacts?

himenohogosha

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I went back and exchanged my One S for a new one. The person at the counter backed up all my contacts to the SIM card before switching me over. Now that I'm running on the new phone, it seems all my contacts were synced to my google account, and now I have a bunch of duplicates in the SIM card. I can't find a way to delete them off the card though. I downloaded an app but it didn't actually delete anything. Is there a setting I'm missing or something?

joenorwood77

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I think this will help you possibly:

Click on "contacts" and then upper left hand click "phonebook". Make sure check mark is only on one you want to currently manage. Now upper right click menu, and then select "delete" to get rid of which you want to.

Another option is you can just uncheck the sources of contacts under phonebook you no longer want to show under your contacts.

I personally logged onto mylifecontacts on T-Mobile and deleted everything off of there after I copied all contacts to my gmail account. Now I am using gmail as my source of all contacts and managing everything related to contacts on gmail (mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers).

I hope my information is helpful.

ASNoel

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Okay here's my issue. When I select GMAIL only from the dropdown, and go back to see my gmail contacts, the dropdown links still stated Phonebook. Should it say GMAIL?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intellect works