Departed the Note 7 for an Edge today!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Since no word yet on the replacements from the gubermint saying they're safe, I decided to exchange for the S7 Edge today! Closest thing to a Note 7.

I will see what the S8 Edge brings in the spring or the Note later next year. I wonder if a version of the Note will come out next April maybe.

I know one thing for sure is I will NOT pre order a device again and will give it a month to get the kinks worked out. I learned my lesson though.

Anyways new owner here. Amazon has the Defender case back in stock and on sale right now too for $36!

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I exchanged my coral blue on Monday for the sliver S7edge... I've been a note user for 4 years a would prefer to have a new N7. But I can live with this phone if I had to. N5 wasn't even an option due to no SD card slot... And since having the N7, I couldn't go back to my dinosaur N3

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
After coming from the Note 7 I'm very happy with my gold s7 edge. It's nice having a phone that's not on the verge of possibly blowing up.

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Since no word yet on the replacements from the gubermint saying they're safe, I decided to exchange for the S7 Edge today! Closest thing to a Note 7.

I will see what the S8 Edge brings in the spring or the Note later next year. I wonder if a version of the Note will come out next April maybe.

I know one thing for sure is I will NOT pre order a device again and will give it a month to get the kinks worked out. I learned my lesson though.

Anyways new owner here. Amazon has the Defender case back in stock and on sale right now too for $36!

Congratulations. I returned my N7 for the S7E too. I think you'll be happy with it for the most part. You'll like the battery life.

Oh, and, Go Blackhawks! LOL! I couldn't resist! LOL!

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
So far I'm relatively happy with the S7E. It's not quite as fluid as the Note was but it's fine. A month from now I will have forgotten all about it.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I exchanged my coral blue on Monday for the sliver S7edge... I've been a note user for 4 years a would prefer to have a new N7. But I can live with this phone if I had to. N5 wasn't even an option due to no SD card slot... And since having the N7, I couldn't go back to my dinosaur N3

I so wanted the black S7E, but stuck with the silver. While this thing isn't as sleek as the N7, it's not a bad device.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Found out how to set auto correct back on.

Overall I like the phone. It does seem a bit faster than the Note 7. My Note 7 was quick but it would get lag at times.

This just has to last me until next April or so and then I can trade TWO phones in. S7 and the Edge for a S8 edge or the Note 8 later next year. I'm not doing pre order again and the device ends up being a dud like the Note 7. I don't mean performance wise, but a manufacturing recall.