Question Developer options are turned off and stuck on fastboot mode

Zapperer

Jul 19, 2023
Visit site
I was flashing rom, forgot to click on "clean" option and "clean and lock" option was automatically selected. Developer options are locked what to do, i am stuck at fastboot.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I was flashing rom, forgot to click on "clean" option and "clean and lock" option was automatically selected. Developer options are locked what to do, i am stuck at fastboot.
Might want to include some additional details like what device you're using and what ROM you were flashing. It'll help people better assist you.

Zapperer

Jul 19, 2023
Visit site
I am using Redmi note 7 pro, it was a chinese variant which i flashed with Indian rom(fastboot).
Earlier rom- Redmi Note 7 Pro China - V12.5.4.0.QFHCNXM(Recovery)
Later shifted to- Redmi Note 7 pro India - V12.5.4.0.QFHCNXM(Fastboot)
Yesterday i was flashing Pixel OS on my 7 pro but i encountered some difficulties so i decided to shift back to Indian fastboot rom but i forgot to click on the clean option in MI flash tool and later i found out it was on "clean and lock" option which locked the developer mode, and while restarting it said "This MIUI version is not supported with this device". Now i can't turn on developer mode through the settings since i didn't flash accurately and stuck in fastboot and main menu section now.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am using Redmi note 7 pro, it was a chinese variant which i flashed with Indian rom(fastboot).
Earlier rom- Redmi Note 7 Pro China - V12.5.4.0.QFHCNXM(Recovery)
Later shifted to- Redmi Note 7 pro India - V12.5.4.0.QFHCNXM(Fastboot)
Yesterday i was flashing Pixel OS on my 7 pro but i encountered some difficulties so i decided to shift back to Indian fastboot rom but i forgot to click on the clean option in MI flash tool and later i found out it was on "clean and lock" option which locked the developer mode, and while restarting it said "This MIUI version is not supported with this device". Now i can't turn on developer mode through the settings since i didn't flash accurately and stuck in fastboot and main menu section now.
Oh you did some flashing with different OS
Best place I think would be XDA Forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174