DInc OTA Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
802.11n!! CMIIW, but this is the first I've seen that particular improvement documented! Sweet. :cool:

Oh, and "Improved battery life." We shall see...

getthat

May 14, 2010
Visit site
2427ejq.gif
This is hilarious,,

Last edited:

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a usual starting time for updates.. like midnight Eastern...
or does it just depend in which part of the country you live?

Thanks

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think the roll out a few thousand the first day then increase the amount the next few days until everyone has it.

Zooks64

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice!!! I was thinking of diving into the world of rooting this weekend....looks like my patience has FINALLY paid off!!! (still crossing fingers and toes.....)

Same here. I was downloading the files to root it later today then I saw the announcement. I will just keep waiting for the official release.

1kanaka27

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I was downloading the files to root it later today then I saw the announcement. I will just keep waiting for the official release.

If tomorrow holds true, or whenever it is released, it's gonna be a race to see who gets it first!! I love forums....not only are they informative, they are highly entertaining!! When the clock strikes Midnight in all the times zones...may the fun begin!!!

joverman56

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
If tomorrow holds true, or whenever it is released, it's gonna be a race to see who gets it first!! I love forums....not only are they informative, they are highly entertaining!! When the clock strikes Midnight in all the times zones...may the fun begin!!!

Can't wait I'm in Atlanta. It looks promising VZW's web site even says DINC'S have Android 2.2. with my luck though I'll probably get it 12/27/2012... (the day the world ends):p

Last edited:

teddeli

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I think the roll out a few thousand the first day then increase the amount the next few days until everyone has it.

When I had my BB Storm there was a very long awaited OS update. I was able to download mine at about 10 PM just before the official release. Not saying that this will happen with the DINC but I doubt I was one of a small number to be able to download it at first. I live in the NYC suburbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OllieFallon10