Do you like horror games?

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Five night at Freddy's is just simply brilliant. Who ever thought such simple game can make the player jump so much? Another good one is icona, but it's no longer in the play store. It's the korean mobile horror game, I remebered there were a scene where the ghost ran at me, and made new dropped the phone.

Using LG-E980 with Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I sure do, actually my all time favorite is a horror game...Alan Wake
Im still desperately waiting for a sequel

I also still need to play the evil within, have been wanting to do that for a while but never hot to it

Nagval333

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Guys all the games that you mentioned like the first RE and Silent Hill series is a classics. But from a new games i think "Outlast" one of the scariest. It's not so new game 2013, and made by a small company, but pretty scary :mad:

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Depends games like Amnesia, first RE titles and Outlast are fun but in thought the evil within had too much shooter elements in it.

Muessig

Retired Moderator
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I was actually thinking of getting Until Dawn - but I'm not sure you could call that a pure 'horror' game.

Last edited:

teammonoxtreme

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
in fact i find horror games scarier than movies

I'd say it's because in games, you're more immersed as the agent in the world itself with all your resources to worry makes it seem more 'real', whereas in films, there's a certain barrier in knowing it's happening to someone else.

I also prefer the classics, the angles that the newer games take don't seem to scare me as much, or maybe I'm getting too old.

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
As for the jump scare games, I have to give a thumb up to nights at the Freddy's series. Who ever thought a simple game of waiting and closing doors can be so scary. Adding sound effects and blurry cameras. When I finally saw Freddy's face for the first time (and a few more times after), not only it gave me a jump scare, it made me laugh nervously, and wanted to scream in fear at same time.

Sent from my LG-E980 with Tapatalk.

teammonoxtreme

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
As for the jump scare games, I have to give a thumb up to nights at the Freddy's series. Who ever thought a simple game of waiting and closing doors can be so scary. Adding sound effects and blurry cameras. When I finally saw Freddy's face for the first time (and a few more times after), not only it gave me a jump scare, it made me laugh nervously, and wanted to scream in fear at same time.

Sent from my LG-E980 with Tapatalk.

Fun fact if you didn't know; the developer looked into the genre as a last resort since he couldn't animate well so it always turned out freaky, and so it his failure turned into a huge success :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene