Drag to unlock UI changed last night.

brett328

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to plug in the phone last night, woke up to a DOA phone. Plugged it in, charged to full no big deal. Then noticed after reboot that it was back to Sense instead of my Go Launcher. No big deal, changed back to my customized Go Launcher. and reset the home default.

So what the heck is up with the new hideous "drag down to unlock" interface??? Looks like a tattered black and white "Verizon wireless" interface, same with the notification bar up top! Changing themes etc doesnt seem to affect this setting. Is this a force feed from the new GB OTA? Just clashes like plaid on stripes with my theme.

brett328

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks. Just realized for some reason that setting isnt available when the Go Launcher is active. Had to exit Go launcher and run Sense to get to the setting. Weird!

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
That's funny that you this happened to you. I had the exact same problem last week. My phone just shut it self off and when I restarted my phone it refused to let me use my Launcher Pro. I had to install an application just to make it start back up. I was very upset with Verizon at that moment.

I was worried that I was going to have to put up with all of the Verizon Bloatware that I have had hidden since day one. :mad: