Droid 3 leaked in Tutorial Vids

eljoker

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The new blur is alot better than you would think. It is super smooth and has a 3d effect like the new sense 3.0. I played with a D3 last week

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
So far I'm quite impressed, albeit I'm not liking the lack of LTE. But nonetheless I won't make any final judgements on this device until I get a hands on.

If it doesn't satisfy my needs... there's always the Bionic.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

darkmatter

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
This phone can't come out soon enough.

I've thought about jumping ship to droid charge, xperia play or tbolt, but there's no way I can live without my keyboard.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The xperia play on Verizon is stock, but loaded with bloat and has a locked bootloader.

The bloat on the Xperia Play is much less than what Verizon usually stuffs on their Droids. Not sure if SE's new bootloader openness is going to extend to CDMA devices but I doubt it. Still, it is nice to see VZW's first vanilla Android OS since the OG Droid.

potatoho

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Now that I think about it, the on/off position on the D3 makes sense. I am always hitting the on/off button with my left index while typing on the D2.

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I am watching this phone with great interest. Having 4G would be nice, but if it means having horrible battery life, I would still be interested in the phone without 4G.

I don't think I can hold off not getting a new phone for much longer. Over the weekend, after having a loose USB jack and a shorting out headphone jack for several months, my OG Droid was finally retired when it decided it didn't want to turn on or change the battery anymore. Fortunately (for me), my wife switched from her OG Droid to the FruitPhone 4 earlier this year, so we had an extra Droid not in use. I was able to make a nandroid backup of my old phone, put the microSD into her old Droid, switch over the MEIDs on our VZW account and then restore the backup on to her phone. Her old OG Droid is now my Droid. So, that should keep me up and running long enough to wait for a new Android phone on VZW that I actually want to own as opposed to just compromising for what is available... maybe...

-SR-

darcylinuxguy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I am buying a DROID 3 for sure. The new MotoBlur is really great to use, actually. You just need to take the time to set everything up. And, since I write alot of pseudocode on the go with my phone, this keyboard is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you, Motorola!

splashattack

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice the large speaker grill from the previous two was replaced with just a slit? Gonna miss that. It gave the OG and Droid 2 a more unique look on the back. Just hope it's equally as loud.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabsixfamily80