DROID 3 owners early upgrade petition!!!

SellnCLT85

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the post! I signed it a couple of weeks ago. It couldn't hurt to try. Honestly I love my D3. I just hope Verizon/Motorola doesnt forget about us...

darthakakios

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the post! It is a shame that we got the short end of the stick on this. I too love my D3, however to release a new model less than 6 months later is just insulting.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Droid 3 like a month or two ago. And I keep seeing Motorola creating new phones.
This is just pure ridiculousness.

Whats in January, then February Motorola?

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not surprised. There is always a better phone coming out around the corner. Signing a petition won't make a difference. They want u to buy the next cuz its more money for them lol

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Meh. Got my D3 a day or two after they released it. It's fine as it is. I don't feel moto owes me much of anything (well, I would like an update that makes that battery charging light do something...)

-Suntan

Jcury

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got my D3 phone, have it for 2 days now. Love it, keyboard is super, although they could have made the top row more comfortable because it feels like the screen is not sliding up all the way the way they made it. Other then that must say pretty well. No reboots as some have, gps works fine and no problems with it, though the battery issue is valid, it drains the juice quite fast.

Fishwhenican

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got my D3 phone, have it for 2 days now. Love it, keyboard is super, although they could have made the top row more comfortable because it feels like the screen is not sliding up all the way the way they made it. Other then that must say pretty well. No reboots as some have, gps works fine and no problems with it, though the battery issue is valid, it drains the juice quite fast.

I put Battery Doctor on mine and it solved the battery issues. Might be worth a try

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Dear Nissan: I purchased a 2011 Rogue in August 2011. Two months later, the 2012 model came out. How dare you come out with it 2 months after I purchased the 2011 model. I want to exchange my 2011 model for the 2012 model. Then when the 2013 model comes out in 8-9 months, I should be able to exchange my 2012 model for the 2013 model at no cost.

This petition is ridiculous! New phones come out all the time, Get over it!

yogi1574

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
the only people i would complain to is VZW, they killed off 2 other qwerty phones so they would not ruin the sales of the D3 now just a few months later they come out with a newer one!!

i have been thru 4 D3 already constantly having issues with them prob gonna exchange the current one too
so my problem is that after all that VZW has nothing in the lineup to exchange with that has a full keyboard since they block the other makers bc of the relationship with motorola, so upgrade me!!

Carnes

May 15, 2012
Visit site
My Droid 3 started to smell like burning it over heated so bad when then when i slid the phone open i noticed it had melted the key pad . I have Verizon and they told me i was somehow my fault my phone melted and i would have to pay to replace it. I have had appalling customer service. The Droid 3 in my opinion is dangerous and i was lucky it didn't burn down my house.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm ditching Moto (have the d3 now) for whatever Nexus is out next.

I'm heading off to SGSIII land myself, unless the Fighter gets announced and has stupendious features.

That said, I'll keep my Droid 3 charged and in the livingroom drawer. With its physical keyboard, it is ideal for remotely connecting to my media server through Splashtop.

-Suntan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884