Droid X Shipping on August 23!

cowboyshane2324

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Phone should be here Friday!... Too bad I woke up this morning and realized it was a dream. Not cool. Apparently the droid x has now entered my subconscious.

I still show shipping on 9/8. Anyone get updates from CS or the website for. Ship date if ordered last Wed?

so no comfirmation yet zookoh?

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
I keep seeing the Fedex truck zooming through the neighborhood. I can't wait to get my replacement and hopefully quit dealing with the 3g issues I am having.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kandrelly

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Coming September 1st?

Just an update. I ordered my X on August 21st. My tracking number says it was picked up on August 29th, but it's been sitting in Tennessee since then. (I live in OHIO) Wouldn't you think it should be here on the 30th or 31st since it's 2nd day delivery? It says delivery date is September 1st by 7pm. THis waiting is driving me crazy!!

zachthejones

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Just an update. I ordered my X on August 21st. My tracking number says it was picked up on August 29th, but it's been sitting in Tennessee since then. (I live in OHIO) Wouldn't you think it should be here on the 30th or 31st since it's 2nd day delivery? It says delivery date is September 1st by 7pm. THis waiting is driving me crazy!!

I think mine is shipping from the same place - but it's gotta get to North Carolina. I got my email on the 29th and have the same delivery date. The stupid "In Transit" status is rather inadequate in my mind.

I do hear, though, that their tracking is pretty crappy....

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
If you got it on the 29th then it most likely shipped out the next day and would be delivered on the 1st (2 day)

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY!!!! Got mine.

Ordered: August 14th via telesales/exchange for Droid 2
Shipped: August 27th from Ontario, CA
Delivered: August 31st in Michigan

I was promised I would have it by Sept. 1st
I NEVER got any emails. FYI

thepolishguy

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Got it! I got it an hour ago! Ordered 8/16. Never received a shipping notice. Called Verizon last Friday and they had a tracking number. Left Ontario Ca yesterday and arrived in the SoCal high desert today!

WoooHoooo!

SPDougie

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine as well along with the my verizon accessories (extended battery, USB cable, and vehicle mount) as well as other accessories I ordered separately (motorola car charger and steinheil ultra crystal screen protector). This is a great day now and I am predicting there will be a lot of questions coming from my end haha.

increditim

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
this thing is a beast!!!! for all of you who haven't gotten it yet, it's big, it's solid, and it is nice. easy activation and setup. i love the screen size and the keyboard. you are going to love this phone. i haven't really done anything with it yet, and i love it.

cowboyshane2324

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
this thing is a beast!!!! for all of you who haven't gotten it yet, it's big, it's solid, and it is nice. easy activation and setup. i love the screen size and the keyboard. you are going to love this phone. i haven't really done anything with it yet, and i love it.

thanks alot for making the anticipation worse lol jk man im happy for you now pack it up an ship it to me lol

Jigmeister

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm jealous... I've been waiting for 25 days total. :eek:

Jigmeister

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I called CS. Nothing. She said they are not shipping overnight any longer - so 2nd day is it. I asked her why the guy who did my order told me it would be overnighted. She said sometimes the warehouse overrides that. She also said since Monday (9/6) is a US holiday - not to expect to get it early. Phark! Droid X Part Deaux will be out by the time my freaking phone gets here. :(
25 days and counting... looks like I'll be waiting a month plus 3 days.

cowboyshane2324

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Well, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I called CS. Nothing. She said they are not shipping overnight any longer - so 2nd day is it. I asked her why the guy who did my order told me it would be overnighted. She said sometimes the warehouse overrides that. She also said since Monday (9/6) is a US holiday - not to expect to get it early. Phark! Droid X Part Deaux will be out by the time my freaking phone gets here. :(
25 days and counting... looks like I'll be waiting a month plus 3 days.

i guarantee itll ship out early but it looks like you might be not getting it tell the date you were told because of labor day but just hope it ships tomorrow or thursday

Jigmeister

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
i guarantee itll ship out early but it looks like you might be not getting it tell the date you were told because of labor day but just hope it ships tomorrow or thursday

Dude - with all due respect, you can't guarantee anything. LOL.
The only hope of me getting it before the weekend is for it to ship tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I'm looking at Tuesday at best. This has been horrible customer service/quality management. Their website screwed up. Then 3 CS reps screwed up and as a result I'll wait 30 - 33 days to get a phone. Unacceptable. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796