Question Dual sim phone

ttubbs

Oct 1, 2023
Visit site
Hello, I'm looking for a dual sim phone that I can use a T-Mobile and a verizon sim card at the same time. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

ttubbs

Oct 1, 2023
Visit site
$150 you definitely gonna go for a low end phone if you don’t care about the phone specs..think OnePlus Nord has a dual SIM but not that low price new …

I have a oneplus 6 dual sim unlocked, but it won't work fully with my Verizon sim. It will make and receive calls, but won't send or receive texts
Is the ability to use an eSIM alongside the physical SIM locked out on the US "corporate greed edition" S21 as well?"?
I don't know, not sure how an eSIM even works. When using one will it make a phone act like it's a dual SIM even though it isn't?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a oneplus 6 dual sim unlocked, but it won't work fully with my Verizon sim. It will make and receive calls, but won't send or receive texts

I don't know, not sure how an eSIM even works. When using one will it make a phone act like it's a dual SIM even though it isn't?
If it's supported, then yes. The S21 supports this, but I don't know anything about american carrier locked versions.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

ttubbs

Oct 1, 2023
Visit site
If it's supported, then yes. The S21 supports this, but I don't know anything about american carrier locked versions.
I was using an unlocked pixel 3a xl. Verizon SIM in the tray and T-Mobile eSIM as well. Everything with T-Mobile worked, but was unable to make or receive calls with Verizon. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter