volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
So when I email people w/ or w/o an attachment, & wifi on or off, my emails stay in my GMail outbox. Is there a reason for that? If so, can anyone help? thanks. I am using the built in GMail app.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So when I email people w/ or w/o an attachment, & wifi on or off, my emails stay in my GMail outbox. Is there a reason for that? If so, can anyone help? thanks. I am using the built in GMail app.
Problems like this are almost always the gmail SMTP settings. Try this: What Are the Gmail SMTP Settings? - About Email

If that doesn't work, delete the email in your gmail outbox and re-try.

If that doesn't work, make sure you can send receive messages from your PC using your gmail account. If so, try deleting cache/data on your gmail app on your phone and try again.

-Frank

Last edited:

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
If you're using the builtin GMail app, then occasionally when stuff like this happens you can correct it by clearing the data from the gmail app (under settings --> applications), and then going back into the Gmail app and allowing it do a full re-sync of your mailbox. You may have to log in again after you clear the data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFG