[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Who would I call? I would call my buddy Shane in England, Tina in Germany, Tim in Australia...our friendships are stuck in IM land...I would love to hear their voices again!

whitecomet

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
In celebration of the great nexus I will call every i sheep owner. on my phone and their phone will tremble with fear. If they have a 4s siri will tun on and state nexus is god in a slow whisper. And I will explain I have the ultimate phone that does all this
Only 10 times faster with lte
720 p 4.65" screen for video
endless apps like goolge voice and games like nexus ninja.
The ability to pay for things on the go with my phone
and I will keep going untill they bow down to the new god in phone onnce the message gets though they will be depressed they have a three year old I pad with siri.

And I will will laugh at the top of my lungs and my through will turn course and my face will turn blue I will shead tears from all the pain in knowing I poses something that is so beyond their reach. They will realize tomorrow is here now and it is nexus.

RottnDogue

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
Like everyone else here I would love to win a free Nexus, I need a new smartphone for work and would love to use it to call my friends and Family in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington State, California, Norway, Italy, and Ireland. I will be looking into using this app instead of Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte