[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lht0663

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this so that I can call my close friend, Adele, who lives in Australia, and also my close friend Jen, who lives in New Zealand! I have only spoken to Adele twice, and I have never spoken to Jen, and after 4 years of knowing both of them, email and/or chat is just not as appealing as voice-to-voice, live, dig-into-our-lives talking! With the time difference, we are always *off* with the days and times, and a good time for me is never a good time for either one of them. I would SO love to take our friendship to the next level and maintain voice contact on a beautiful new smartphone! You have NO idea how much this would mean to me. I can't even begin to express it here, although I have tried! In any case, thank you for the opportunity to enter your contest.:-*

anon(159083)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i need the galaxy nexus because i am trying to go to Verizon from sprint (have 5 months left on my contract) and I can't afford the phone since I have to pay the sprint ETF ($350) .i would call my mom in Ghana because i haven't seen in a while and i call her often with rebtel

tomassus

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I would call Napoleon. Napoleon is a friend of uncle Bob's daughter Eliza from Poland. Uncle Bob has a vintage cell phone. He is stuck in the middle age of cell phones with his old clam shell Motorola. This is why everyone has to pass news to him through his daughter Eliza. She has no phone at all so she gets it mostly from Napoleon verbally. Greg has a dog named Bruno. Bruno is friends with Clay - Eliza's dog. So when those two meet at the usual park walk they talk about news. That's when my call is passed on. Greg can then easily call Rob. Rob is from Bulgaria and he is Olaf's milk carrier currently residing in Porjus, small village in Sweden. Olaf is from Sweden. Olaf then would take my message and pass it finally to Gunnar. Gunnar works at SAS airlines as an airliner pilot. They recently upgraded their jets to have wifi on-board so Gertrude (Olaf's chief flight attendant) can make any VOIP call she wants from an airborne airliner. She can easily call and pass message to Manny from Trenton New Jersey. Manny is retired chemistry teacher. He is friends with my sisters neighbor Louise, also from Trenton. When my call is passed to Louise - she can pass it to my sis and Mia (sis) can finally forward it to my wife. Wow, thanks God we don't live in the 70s anymore, remember those rotary phones phew! Now we have internet, VOIP and other gizmos. So easy now - my wife knows what to get me from the grocery store ...
BTW: I could probably use an easier way to call my wife from the Nexus via Halahar - the corn seller from Baku (he is a close friend to Grimm - goat shepard from Minsk) but Halahar often has no 4G or 3G service in the desert of Azerbidjan so i would choose Napoleon.

Last edited:

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
If I won the phone and the credits, I'd call my father in Thailand, which I haven't done once in the 5 years he's been there (I let him call me! :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo