Evil Fascination question

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I really like this rom....I finally have my phone the way I like it. But all of a sudden I get FC randomly with google docs. Also Ive noticed yesterday and today, when I go to open an email in gmail, it wont open I rely on my phone 99.99% for work and I need the email access. Any thoughts as to why this is doing it?

I'm running evil facination, with the fb and market patches (to make them black) Running the calendar patch and the browser patch. I have tried wiping d cache and reg cache numerous times.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I really like this rom....I finally have my phone the way I like it. But all of a sudden I get FC randomly with google docs. Also Ive noticed yesterday and today, when I go to open an email in gmail, it wont open I rely on my phone 99.99% for work and I need the email access. Any thoughts as to why this is doing it?

I'm running evil facination, with the fb and market patches (to make them black) Running the calendar patch and the browser patch. I have tried wiping d cache and reg cache numerous times.

Random FCs may be related to permission issues.. You can fix permissions either in CWM, terminal emulator or adb (my preferred favorite)..

You may have to re flash your ROM if you cannot get the FCs to stop..

Reactions: putney1477

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Random FCs may be related to permission issues.. You can fix permissions either in CWM, terminal emulator or adb (my preferred favorite)..

You may have to re flash your ROM if you cannot get the FCs to stop..

To do that in CWM all I have to do is click fix permissions right? EEEK! I've only used terminal emulator once...and I've never used abd...still kinda a newbie