Evo 4G LTE Problems and the Gnex

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Go to the new EVO forums. Now look at all of the people raging about their phone and how they wanna return it. But, but, but.... the Gnex is the only phone that's supposed to have problems! What I'm trying to say is that every phone has its share of problems. I also noticed people complaining about severe data issues on the new EVO. Gets me thinking... perhaps its just ICS that's doing this. After all, there aren't enough ICS phones on the market yet to completely outrule the possibility.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
perhaps its just ICS that's doing this. After all, there aren't enough ICS phones on the market yet to completely outrule the possibility.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I beg to differ. As you said, every phone has it's issues. And long before ICS was released, people were complaining of connection issues with numerous phones; Android, iOS, and Windows. And for every person complaining, you'll find an equal number with no issues at all. At the end of the day a lot of it comes down to peoples expectations, perceptions, location, signal strength, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod