EVO update 3.70.651.1 pushing out now!

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if its just a limited rollout to make sure there are no problems. It seems to me that quite often when a new update comes out for a phone that the have to stop it for some reason because of some unexpected bug.

Also, has anyone who got the update posted any impressions? Anything new, fixed, better?

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Day One, 002 version, and still no update as of 8:30 AM eastern time, 12/17/10. I guess this update was for different hardware versions. If anyone with the 002 hardware has received the OTA update, I would love to know.

grapkoski

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't believe I haven't been a member of AC for this long... oh well

Anyways, my 0003 HW still hasn't received the update here in DC. I am running build 252548 and I am curious if ANYONE with that build has received the update?

NDchem2014

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I am curious if ANYONE with that build has received the update?

I have HV 0003 and build number 3.29.651.5, no update. It's not looking to hopeful. :(

I'm considering just going and buying a Nexus S and then I don't have to put up with this stuff. Sure I'll be on T-mobile but hey, at least I actually get updates to my phone almost immediately.

NDchem2014

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Eh, T-Mo has such a spotty network that even with the most up-to-date features, you will be standing in the cold to use them.

I was looking at the coverage and it looks like my right in a nice cluster of really high signal strength. However, if I ever went home to visit my parents, it looks like I would have roaming all the way from the main highway to my house (about 20 miles). :p

I guess my idle threat will probably never happen.

grapkoski

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I was looking at the coverage and it looks like my right in a nice cluster of really high signal strength. However, if I ever went home to visit my parents, it looks like I would have roaming all the way from the main highway to my house (about 20 miles). :p

I guess my idle threat will probably never happen.

Exactly! :p

Anyways, random thought... My phone is syncing with my company's Glorious Exchange server, could they be blocking me?

woodiah

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Nota here either, luckily I have a busy day and no time to worry about Sprint/HTC weird rollout plan.

HW 003

sent from EVO using Taptalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzle