Ex iPhone user and proud owner of note 4: newbie question on Play Music App HELP!

jin8k

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys and gals,

I got my shiny note 4 and I love it! I am still learning to adapt myself into android/samsung ecosystem. Please help me to do:

- I uploaded all my music in iTunes to Google Play Music, and synced with my Note 4. It is a very nice feature: I have all my playlists on Note 4. If I use file saving on USB mode, I would get my songs, but not my playlists. So, I like Play Music syncing. But, how do I set my phone to sync download all songs? I don't want to spend 4G data to listen my songs. I downloaded couple of playlists manually, but I want to set my phone to download sync all my songs from the server automatically. How?

Thanks!

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you just open your play list and the circled bit is the download songs option that should store your music local.

Sent from my SM-N910V

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416579621391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416579621391.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 54

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately there's no way (that I know of) to automatically download all of your songs. You can download any album or playlist. Your best bet would be to go to the Play Music website on your computer (to make this step easier) and add all of your songs to a single playlist. You can then download that playlist to your phone through the Play Music app.

akarwee

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
There's a music app called double twist I use that as my music player. You should download it

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord