Extended battery case from TPU

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
So it's #46 holster? I like this a lot better than the VZW holster/clip thing I currently have.

Yeah, it's the #46. The #49 fits with the Otter Box, but it's not as sexy as the #46. It's made out of the nicest leather I've ever seen.

anon(41665)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
My case came yesterday!

I like it a lot. It is easy to get on and off the phone and I DO need to remove it in order to put it in the regular dock. The case fits front to back in the dock but doesn't allow the phone to charge.

No worries, I expected to have to take the case off/on each time I placed it in the dock. I only use the dock at home, overnight so it isn't an issue.

Thought it might help someone out to know! :)

Which Dock are you using? I have the TPU case and the standard desktop / charging dock and it fits perfectly and charges. I just needed to pop out the plastic insert and it fits fine while in the case.

minniemouse27

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Which Dock are you using? I have the TPU case and the standard desktop / charging dock and it fits perfectly and charges. I just needed to pop out the plastic insert and it fits fine while in the case.

Thanks...I'll take a look at the dock again tonight.

That will be great if I don't have to remove the case...I forgot to put it back on this morning!

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Very VERY nice find! Thanks for the information, photos and link. Just ordered the smoke. Your photos above are better than the ones on the website!

Question: Has anyone who is using this case had problems with speaker phone calls, where people say you sound like you're in a "tin can"?I had this issue with a TPU case (std battery) and also the Vz extended battery case. Had to enlarge the openings around the noise cancelling holes at the top and bottom of the back. Once I did that, the sound was normal, but it didn't do much for the look of the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear