Facebook Dark Mode missing?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Want to see something weird?

It's dark mode on the front screen and will stay dark when you open it.

If you open the app from the inside screen, it's white and won't let you go to dark mode.

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Is dark mode missing on your Facebook app? It keeps going back white for me. It's updated

Found this on Reddit:If you go into settings, then advanced settings, and finally to labs changing the Facebook ratio from app default to 16:9 fixes the issue. Just a temp fix until Facebook fixes the way it displays full screen

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Dark mode is always an adventure for me. Works sometimes; sometimes not. Front screen, inner screen, always an adventure.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Found this on Reddit:If you go into settings, then advanced settings, and finally to labs changing the Facebook ratio from app default to 16:9 fixes the issue. Just a temp fix until Facebook fixes the way it displays full screen

This worked for me... but I hate not having full screen :(

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I ended up going back to the regular way that opens in light mode because if I close the phone and try to continue on the front screen Facebook resets on the other display modes. I like being able to continue my apps when I close the phone.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I can't access dark mode in Facebook on my Fold 3. Weird I was able to access it on my Note 10+. Don't want to enable it via developer options, since with it other apps goes dark and I want it to be white. Any tip?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans