Facebook events not syncing with Calendar

tduffysd

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to sync my facebook events with the calendar? This was a native feature of the Blackberry facebook app. Upon switching to the droid x I now am noticing that this is no longer happening. Is there another app that does it?

tduffysd

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
You should be happy you're facebook events aren't clogging your calendar up lol

I hear ya, but I actually use the facebook events to plan things with my group of friends. It's nice when you're out and about and someone asks what weekend something is going on and i can quickly check my phone's calendar to see when it is.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
you can set up events to propogate to your DX, but for some reason, it doesn't send the brithdays over....even though those are under "events" on FB.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
you need to set it up on your google calendar on your PC. under calendar settings, there is a way to "add calendar by URL." you'll want to choose that option.....

now, on a second web page, go to your facebook account, and select events........
at the bottom of the events page, there is a clickable link for "export events." click on it, and then copy the URL fromt he message that pops up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky