Factory reset

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have Flip4 and the screen stopped working on the top half so I got a new one from Verizon. I have to send the old one back and was able to initialize the factory reset on the old phone. I saw that is said initializing and now the screen is blank and won’t come back on although there is a vertical white line flush on the upper half of the right side of the phone when I tap the button to wake up the phone. I do know it’s on, but I can’t see the screen. My question is can I safely assume my data has been removed since I can no longer get the screen to walk up?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I think it's a safe bet. To be sure, you can also use Google's Find My Device or Samsung's Find My Mobile to send a remote wipe command to that phone (make sure it's not the new one), and also make sure to sign out of that device in your myaccount.google.com website, under Security>Your Devices.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html