factory unlocked Moto e4 (NOT Verizon prepaid version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
item description: factory unlocked Moto e4

price: $105 (this includes shipping)

carrier locked or unlocked?: factory unlocked

condition: There is a very small blemish on the left side on the plastic trim for the display - can hardly notice it unless you're looking for it. This is how the device came out of the box when new. Because of this small blemish, I'll rate the device a 9.5/10 otherwise, it is a perfect 10/10 in aesthetics and functionality. Always in its case, never dropped or subjected to liquids.

Includes: device, removable battery, original box, original wall charger, original micro-USB charging cable, black Incipio slip-on TPU case

Item Location: Phoenix, AZ

Shipping Details: Shipping is included in the price listed above. I will only ship to the Continental United States. Shipping is via USPS First Class or USPS Priority (sellers choice) and a tracking number will be provided once shipped. Local pickups are accepted as well and I'll knock $5 off if you do so.

Payment Options: Paypal only (as a gift or friends and family option only, NOT as goods and services)

Additional Info: This is the factory unlocked version, NOT the Verizon prepaid version. I purchased this at Target in March to use as a spare phone while my primary device was off being repaired. Literally used for a span of less than three weeks. I no longer need this device as I have received my repaired device back. Including the cost of the phone ($130), taxes, and the Incipio case ($15), I have just under $160 invested in it. Taking a loss on it but I'd rather pass it on to someone who can use it rather than have it sit in a drawer for its remaining life. If you're looking for device specs, please visit the Internet as they can be found virtually anywhere. Wiped device and factory reset. Latest security patch installed, I believe it is the March 2018 patch.

Photos: please see below - sorry about the not so good photos, they were taken with an iPhone (work phone unfortunately)

Contact Info: please PM me through this forum or reply here to the thread

e4 1.jpge4 2.jpge4 3.jpg

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Actually price is $95 shipped.

Checked around Swappa/eBay/etc and the going price for a used one in worse condition than mine with no case seems to be in the $80-$90 range plus shipping.

Any lower and I might as well keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali