Fairly happy with 10.0

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I like the direction they are moving Android to. I know 9.0 hasn't been a popular build, but it built a foundation for this upcoming release and I find this build to be even more efficient than 9.0 (which I loved, btw).

Moving through the Beta has been great, so far. This build has helped me clean up my home screen even more and reduce fidget habits associated with mobile devices. I lean on search a lot already and I didn't think it would increase but this build streamlined my usage even more. App Switcher still the most powerful location on device, IMO.

Back button biggest change in this UI, I think. Removing buttons in Android is like cutting off a finger for some users for whatever reason, but I think it is moving the UI forward. Though I think two more builds before it's exactly where Google wants it to be.

Love the additional security and privacy measures with this build as well. Great step forward from Pie, IMO.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't agree more. I love the fact that the gestures are finally improved. They're awesome. allows me to have way less clutter on my home screen with the flick of the app drawer and all the other flicks around the operating system. Speed wise Android Q is wonderful. Battery-wise it's wonderful as well.