[Closed] Fancy getting your hands on a Moga Android gaming controller? We have 2 to give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgorPunck

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
After i got Nexus7 i stopped playing PC games completely.
Hooked on Ravensword: Shadowlands after reading review on Androidcentral last Friday.
My next goal will be duct taping Nexus7 to Moga Pro, im sure it'll work, right?

robstyle

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Nice accessory :)
My favorite games on Android are Dead Trigger, Shadowgun: Deadzone, Gun Bros 2 and some emulated Games such as Final Fantasy VII and VIII and Crash Team Racing.
I'm also playing other games, but this is a short list of the ones I play most

hair_raisin

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Oh god, please pick me. I'm trying to finish Majora's Mask (N64oid) with a PS3 controller through my USB OTG cable. I NEED a better controller! The right stick doesn't register and the left stick maps to the same signals as the d-pad. Help!

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I love old 8 and 16 bit Nintendo games via emulators which would be much more enjoyable with this controller. As far as Android games that could benefit from a controller I enjoy the Final Fantasy titles for Android.

shivam kalra

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I am now bored of the endless runner games and the birds so, i wanted to try out other games and some of my favorites are dead trigger , slingshot racing, zombie trip and bionfly.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I use super gnes and it's hard playing mario with the screen controls

Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers

Shiftastic

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
One of my favorite games for android is survival craft. A controller would make the game so much better to play tho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

slackhouse

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I've been loving Pocket Tanks lately. Brings me back in the day to playing Scorched. I've also been playing the heck out of Super Stickman Golf and SSG2.

Status
Not open for further replies.