Fantastic Tablet.

Stephen Spackman

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Saw the Tab S2 in Best Buy Saturday and bought it on the spot. Fantastic tablet.

It was this or the iPad Mini. I'm thinking this has more bang for the buck.

Any tips or tricks to get the most out of the tablet?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
This is an amazing tablet. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I can't really think of anything negative to say about it. It's just a beautiful tablet. The Samsung cover for it is very light. It's also super versatile. I highly recommend it. The cover is expensive though. But, I feel it's worth it. Enjoy!

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to being the new owner of this fantastic tablet.

https://youtu.be/kO04ApEoOH4

50 tips and tricks. Hope you find it useful. I love this tablet.
Thanks! Yes on sale at BB so i picked up the big format version. Very pleased. So lightweight, great screen. This will replace my iPad Air. Glad that finally someone had abandoned that ridiculous Android screen dimensions format that was too wide to use landscape and too tall in portrait. I found it way too bothersome to handle.

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I wanted the s2 8 inch. But went with iPad mini 4 cuz family wanted FaceTime.

How many millions has apple made cuz if face time?

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I like mine my only complaint is that battery could be better but Android tablets have come a long way

Themetnut

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I have the 8.0 and while I was really thinking about getting an iPad Mini 4, the price is too high. Plus I got this tablet on sale from Best Buy for $300 plus a $50 gift card which I used to buy the book cover. The only thing I don't like about this tablet is the battery life. I know that the iPad will have better battery, but how much better? I got 7hrs 19 minutes on a GeekBench battery test I did on it, which is about an hour and a half less than the ipad mini 4. Is it worth it to spend another $200 and get the iPad mini 4?

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I had an iPad Air and really never liked it much. I love my Samsung tablet. So glad I switched. I do agree that the battery could be better.

koves

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend bought me the tab s2 9.7 for Christmas ... I loved it so much I bought the note 5!

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I have the 8.0 and while I was really thinking about getting an iPad Mini 4, the price is too high. Plus I got this tablet on sale from Best Buy for $300 plus a $50 gift card which I used to buy the book cover. The only thing I don't like about this tablet is the battery life. I know that the iPad will have better battery, but how much better? I got 7hrs 19 minutes on a GeekBench battery test I did on it, which is about an hour and a half less than the ipad mini 4. Is it worth it to spend another $200 and get the iPad mini 4?

In order to make the S2 so thin and light (lighter than the iPad mini) Samsung had to compromise on the battery size and thus the battery life. Still 7 hrs 19 min is not bad for such an awesome tablet. 😆

Themetnut

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
In order to make the S2 so thin and light (lighter than the iPad mini) Samsung had to compromise on the battery size and thus the battery life. Still 7 hrs 19 min is not bad for such an awesome tablet. 😆

I agree, that's why I'm really thinking about just keeping this tablet..

alrevill

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Love mine the only thing i could say would be better battery but that would change how thin it is. Dont know if its worth the trade off its pretty sleek.

Bossy573

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
This tablet is awesome. Retired Nexus 2013, got tired of issues with Dell Venue, got this on sale and never looked back. Got the 8" version with the Samsung cover. Cover was really expensive but gives the tablet a real premium feel.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
My daughter and I each got one for Christmas. We got the B&N Nook varient though. The only difference is the added Nook apps, which don't slow it down at all.

If you are looking for cases, the B&N cases are nice. They don't add a lot of bulk or weight.

Trankster

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have owned several Android tablets including Samsung (most recent Tab Pro 8.4) and Nexus. My S2 8.0 is the best and most stable tablet I have owned.