Faulty unit

Muhan Alim

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I received my htc one roughly a week ago now and I have some concerns I was hoping you guys could help me with.

Firstly, the sound on my One roughly matches that of the iphone 5, all the hype about boomsound made me think itd be a lot louder, I have tried it with and without beats mode enabled, does this sound right? Or do I have a faulty unit..

Also there is a dead pixel which looks like a green dot against dark backgrounds etc.

if my phone is faulty, do you guys think I could get it replaced or repaired? If so who should I take my problems to, htc, tmobile or carphone warehouse?

Thanks

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I get the feeling that new HTC One owners feel that the speakers are gonna drown out other phones or are some kind of block party rocking speakers. They are not. They do (at least to my old worn out ears) sound louder and crisper than most regular phones with a back speaker. I am coming from a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus 4, so YMMV. If you are not sure, you can always exchange it or compare it another HTC One.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unknownrdssdg