File manager question

nufan4115

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I am looking into going from blackberry over the Nexus 6. I want to get my pictures moved over to it, but not sure if i need a file manager to be able to see the pictures once moved. I plan on moving them from my sd card to my laptop then onto the nexus. Whats the best way to insure i can bring them up on the nexus?
Thanks for any help

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'd just drop them into a Drive or Dropbox folder and then use the mobile apps to download the folder to the phone. The photos will then be available in the Downloads section, and your Photos app should discover the photos automagically and you should be good.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site

Sullie714

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I like ES File explorer also, I haven't looked at too many other photo apps but I did download Gallery for Lollipop. I don't like the Photos App being so married to Google+.

Debian Dog

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I like ES File explorer also, I haven't looked at too many other photo apps but I did download Gallery for Lollipop. I don't like the Photos App being so married to Google+.
the good news is they are getting a divorce in May . You will notice all your photos are on your Google Drive now I suspect soon it will be complete

Sent from my Benzo'd Google N6 on VZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo