Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Will definitely thank you graciously if you can.

I did not see any after I gave you the links...

What about a Motorola one?

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

But even though I did not see any thanks or likes... was not sure what background color to use with the blue and white in the logo, so I went with a dark and added a drop shadow to give it a nice depth effect.

MotorolaFlames.jpg

wildmangk

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Can you please make me another one of FC Barcelona with red flames? I like the one you did for me of Real Madrid with the Cyan...thanks bro you rock!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi fatboy, could you make one for the old Sony Ericsson logo? I think you could make it look really cool. Thanks.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend P1

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi fatboy, could you make one for the old Sony Ericsson logo? I think you could make it look really cool. Thanks.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend P1

Are you talking about this one??? I have found some larger version and a little more colorful, but I want to be sure this is the logo you are talking about.

Attachments

• sony-ericsson-logo-vector-01.png
    sony-ericsson-logo-vector-01.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 125

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I'm going to throw out a giant request, because I've gone through all 60 pages of posts and have been incredibly impressed.

So for wallpapers, I was wondering if I could get USMC logos on either red or blue flames? Maybe the Globe and Anchor, then the Marine Corps emblem on red flames...

The St. Louis Blues made it to the playoffs...

Chelsea FC...

Okay now in getting greedy. Anyway, if you do any, none, or all of these, I still thank you. Your work for others is certainly to be commended.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I'm going to throw out a giant request, because I've gone through all 60 pages of posts and have been incredibly impressed.

So for wallpapers, I was wondering if I could get USMC logos on either red or blue flames? Maybe the Globe and Anchor, then the Marine Corps emblem on red flames...

The St. Louis Blues made it to the playoffs...

Chelsea FC...

Okay now in getting greedy. Anyway, if you do any, none, or all of these, I still thank you. Your work for others is certainly to be commended.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Two of three for now... have a few things I need to do outside and around the house, so I might not get the other done until next weekend. I'm always happy to do a military wallpaper since I'm retired Navy... enjoy!!!

USMCFlames.jpg

StLouisBluesFlames.jpg

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

wildmangk

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Two of three for now... have a few things I need to do outside and around the house, so I might not get the other done until next weekend. I'm always happy to do a military wallpaper since I'm retired Navy... enjoy!!!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAACH8/cjTdG6Rcbxk/w1600-h1200/USMCFlames.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...kJwDYMM5Oo/w1600-h1200/StLouisBluesFlames.jpg

I too would love to see the Chelsea FC one

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Army21

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey I have downloaded a few of your papers and really dig them. I have had the TB Bucs up since draft day but almost college time and need to support my pirates. Anything you can do with these images? Pick the best one and do your thing. Thanks

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 96
  • images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 96
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 97
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 98
  • images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 98
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 98

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey I have downloaded a few of your papers and really dig them. I have had the TB Bucs up since draft day but almost college time and need to support my pirates. Anything you can do with these images? Pick the best one and do your thing. Thanks

All of these are too small, but thought the skull and cross bones with the pirates hat looked cool... I found a larger version online and I'm looking at it... check back this weekend, I might have something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rekys