Flashed UnNamed v1.0.3 ROM to my S2

iskor12

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
OK, I have been running CM7 for about a week, and noticed extreme battery drain, had to really go in and pull down some of the battery destroyers. I decided to try unNamed, and popped in 1.0.4 and it kept giving me connection timeout errors on the market of all places. Now I am a cisco professional, and, I have a wireless router running about 3 feet away from the phone. It can browse OK, but I noticed that even after a solid connection is made, the Scanning... notice keeps popping up about every 5 seconds in the Wireless section. I backed down to 1.0.3 with the same results, so, I am thinking of trying another rom... I don't think this makes a lot of sense, because once I have a STRONG good connection, it should stop scanning until the connection is broken. That seems to have something to do with getting out on the web, as sometimes it is quite quick, others it is really slow at loading the first page.

I've never come across this issue...strange.

Are you deleting all data before the install?

FYI: I'm now running UnNamed 1.0.4 without any issues.

78Staff

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Running 1.04 as of tonight, seems snappy so far. Trying do decide if I like the revised messaging or if I will load GoSMS back on... Still going to whack a few apps but so far I like it.

iskor12

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
thinking about switching to this. How is the battery life? Does it provide the option to turn off 3G? thanks

Battery life is about the same if not a little bit better. You can also use Set CPU to underclock the processor to increase the battery life as well.

It doesn't have a 3g shut off. I haven't Seen a ROM that does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001