Fold Edition S Pen not working

tntitans21399

May 27, 2023
Visit site
I got the fold edition s pen back when I first got my fold 4 a couple of months ago. I am pretty sure it worked on the main screen. I have tried to use it recently and nothing. I know if doesn't work on the front screen. But the main screen (folded out) it seems to act like the phone doesn't recognize it. I don't use it much so I don't know when it stopped working. What can be the reason? The fold edition you don't need to charge. I have restarted my phone. I have changed the sensitivity, nothing. I do have a rugged case on my phone (i-Blason Armorbox Designed for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Case (2022 Release) with Pen Holder & Kickstand, Full Body Protective Bumper Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Black) https://a.co/d/313lMSn), I haven't tried to take the case off. But I'm pretty sure it worked before with the case on. What would be causing this issue? Is the S Pen Pro that much better?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230527_131800_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230527_131800_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Amthebigdog

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Try taking the case off and see if it works on the inner display the cover (outside display) no Spen will work with it , can also try settings>advanced features>Spen and reset .
If not than contact the place on Amazon you purchase it from.