$$ for someone that can solve this technical issue on a Huawei Union w/ Android v5.1

PeteMartin1

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
I am sending a Huawei Union smartphone in a promotional effort to people where I want a promotional video to play automatically when they turn the phone on. The phones will not be activated so I need a program(s) that will bypass the activation screens / program and then upon booting up, play the video which will just be a normal AVI or similar file.

This program has to work reliably 100% of the time or it will damage our promotional efforts. The phones are new / unused and pre-loaded with Android 5.1.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I am sending a Huawei Union smartphone in a promotional effort to people where I want a promotional video to play automatically when they turn the phone on. The phones will not be activated so I need a program(s) that will bypass the activation screens / program and then upon booting up, play the video which will just be a normal AVI or similar file.

This program has to work reliably 100% of the time or it will damage our promotional efforts. The phones are new / unused and pre-loaded with Android 5.1.

This may be something you may want to bring over to the XDA Developers Forum.

XDA-Developers Android Forums

Just a thought

Cheers

PeteMartin1

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but I don't see anywhere to "Report" on that Forum? Can you help? Preferably, is this something you can help me with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10