For the loyal Samsung note users are you sticking with this for long ?

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
As a note user since the 4 I just can seem to think how much of a huge adjustment not haying the s pen that's been apart of my mobile expirence. I'm thinking of buying a iPhone pro and have both so I can take advantage of both systems .

Any people who are very loyal to their favorite phone company and series of devices stick with the

I have an I phone 6s I picked up at a yard sale for 25 bucks brand new. I'll never buy a new iPhone in a store. I get to watch my wifeyv use her 11 pro and I'm not missing nothing. Coupled with my note 10 plus I'm good.
Very happy with the 6s.

To give up Android for IOS permanently. Never!!
To each his own.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I kept my Note 4 until it finally bit the dust. Switched to a Note 5 even though the 8 was out, because I bought it on Swappa rather than pay a small fortune for a 'new' model. It served me well in its Otterbox until it slipped from my purse to commit hara-kiri on my garage floor. Now, I have a factory unlocked Note 9, also from Swappa, and I love it. Love the lack of bloatware that comes on the carrier phones. I have always used the SPen and would have a tough time doing without now.

I thought OtterBox cases "fought to the death" to prevent their habitants from committing "hara -kiri"😀 ?

Tigrisan

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I did too :/ When I contacted them, they said their warranty only covers the case and not the phone itself which kind of defeats their entire advertising, I thought.

I'd have liked to try the Note 10, but the whole shattering thing happened a month before they were released and I had to have a phone so...I'll move up when this one dies. I'll never use anything but a Note. Too spoiled. I'll also never use an Otterbox again considering they're no different than any other case.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I definitely see myself doing so. Not only because it was around $1100 for the 10+, but it has been a serious joy to own! I've had this since it first came out after the pre-orders. Loving it every day. :) Plus I have added some friends for it - the Samsung Tab S6 and the Samsung Active 2 44mm Lte watch.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I definitely see myself doing so. Not only because it was around $1100 for the 10+, but it has been a serious joy to own! I've had this since it first came out after the pre-orders. Loving it every day. :) Plus I have added some friends for it - the Samsung Tab S6 and the Samsung Active 2 44mm Lte watch.

You know you can get runners that connect with the watch right :)

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Got myself a pair, seem to be working with Galaxy Watch 46mm BT as well, haven't fully tested it yet but could be a fun motivating factor rather than an just a gimmick.

UNDER ARMOUR HOVR Phantom SE RNR

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I've had some serious phone buying addiction over the past couple of years and not being satisfied with any of them for more than 6 months.

I think (sigh of relief) I have finally brought the perfect combination of power, productivity and performance in my Galaxy Note 10 plus 5g and will be the first phone in many years that I get to keep for a couple of years.

Thank goodness 😁

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Until February/March when the merged S&Note lines get released and you can have an S-Note Pro with 1TB built in storage and an SD card of another 1TB, plus 16GB Ram to deal with the MEGA jump in cameras and technology it will have :)

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Cant see me dumping the note for any other device. This device is perfect in every way so no need to change and spend more money.

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
ive had every note since the N2, only used the stupid pen maybe 3 ties so for me its going to be fine. gonna pick one up this weekend i think if i got time

daninbluemd

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
As a note user since the 4 I just can seem to think how much of a huge adjustment not haying the s pen that's been apart of my mobile expirence. I'm thinking of buying a iPhone pro and have both so I can take advantage of both systems .

Any people who are very loyal to their favorite phone company and series of devices stick with the

To me, w/o the S-Pen a phone is a phone but I use the pen a LOT. Sure. It'd be nice to have the latest display, processor, camera, etc. but really there's the Note Series and then everything else - The Note is in a class by itself.

UnmeritedFavor

Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
I've owned every Note with the exception of the Note 9. I don't use the pen often (I usually have a tablet with me), but when I need to use it, I find it invaluable. I tried Apple (6sPlus), used it for about 2 months, gave it to my daughter and went back to a Note. I have to use for the Apple ecosystem. My Samsung phones have always worked well (as my 1 Samsung TV does). I don't update every generation any more (usually wait 2). As long as Samsung makes the Note, I'll stay with the. The Note 10+ simply confirms my belief that they make great phones.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
ive had every note since the N2, only used the stupid pen maybe 3 ties so for me its going to be fine. gonna pick one up this weekend i think if i got time

"...stupid pen..." ? 🧐.This implies that people who use the S Pen A LOT (I'M "guilty" of said "offence"😃) are either 1. STUPID for using it. OR 2. SMARTER for finding uses for it in their daily lives. Just my 2 cents.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site

I roll with an Iphone 6s that I picked up from a yard sale awhile back. I like it, it still gets all the updates. But compared to my note 10 plus and using my wife's iPhone 11 pro, I definitely would miss my note. The iPhones are great but there isn't much customizing you can do and you are limited for multitasking.
I've found my dual phones for now until the Note 11 comes along.
I'll never buy one of the newer iPhones.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I'm not a hardcore Samsung or note fan but this phone just does everything right for me. As this is my 4th phone in 2 years and they've all been different, i thought I'd want to change after a few months but i can already tell this will last me quite a while. It's just brilliant.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Cant see me dumping the note for any other device. This device is perfect in every way so no need to change and spend more money.

Me too but I think there note 11 could be worth the jump especially if we get a good discount on trade in.

Faster and larger area for the fingerprint sensor and a new and improved camera setup.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Been with Sammy's since S3 and Note 5, before that Motorolas, flip and Android since 1994. Using Note 9 and patiently waiting for dual sim Unlocked Sammy with VZ on the E side. Note 9 has been perfect, no issues or need to jump.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I can't imagine what else I would use but a Note, the foldables doesn't appeal to me at all and by the time they do, there will be one with an s-pen :)
Note 2,3,3,4,8,8,9,10+ is my history and I can't see it changing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry