Force Close when receiving a phone call

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So, this started happening today and has happened twice so far. I am running KoolAid Sugar Free Rom with Overclocking at 710 max. I don't really know what could of caused it cause i have been running overclock for a few days now and have had no issues. THe only thing i changed today was my text msg sound, but that is not even related to phone receiving calls. The worse part is i can't reemulate the mistake. I tried calling myself from my friends phone and had no issues. Next my gf called and it force closed afterwards =/ Any ideas?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
So, this started happening today and has happened twice so far. I am running KoolAid Sugar Free Rom with Overclocking at 710 max. I don't really know what could of caused it cause i have been running overclock for a few days now and have had no issues. THe only thing i changed today was my text msg sound, but that is not even related to phone receiving calls. The worse part is i can't reemulate the mistake. I tried calling myself from my friends phone and had no issues. Next my gf called and it force closed afterwards =/ Any ideas?

Your phone just don't like your gf.lol.j/k Im not sure why it happens but,if you read the oc thread i think we all have it happen atleast once.Its happen to me one time and that was it.

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Your phone just don't like your gf.lol.j/k Im not sure why it happens but,if you read the oc thread i think we all have it happen atleast once.Its happen to me one time and that was it.

sorry to bring up such an old topic, it seems to happen more when my phone is charging. I don't really know exactly what to do. Happened two more times today :( The worse part i don't know who called.. so can't call back =/

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
sorry to bring up such an old topic, it seems to happen more when my phone is charging. I don't really know exactly what to do. Happened two more times today :( The worse part i don't know who called.. so can't call back =/

What settings are your using when chargeing?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Didn't know there were settings when charging? Just plug in the outlet and let charge?

You can save different settings for chargeing,certian battery levels and so on.You don't have to,but I turn mine down when i charge.

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just had the same prob (FC when on charger with low screen off speed). bumped up my "screen off" speed, we'll see if that helps. Wheres this "setcpu?

Running koolaidsugarfree OC

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Just had the same prob (FC when on charger with low screen off speed). bumped up my "screen off" speed, we'll see if that helps. Wheres this "setcpu?

Running koolaidsugarfree OC
Setcpu is in market. Free on xda. You shouldnt use it till I put a txt that you need so it don't go crazy,ill post it soon almost home.

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea it seems like dropping it down to 480 does the trick on the charger and i am getting all the phone calls. There is a few random other glitches that i have noticed. For one at 768 the stock messenger will always restart for some reason. What i mean by that is that when i open the messenger it will initially show numbers and then the contact name. When i drop it to 480 it is always open and will continue to show contact name right away. Another glitch that i found is that at anything higher then 480, i receive picture files but am unable to download. Also can't send picture files at anything over 480. These are really picky little problems, but thought i might as well share.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
@jkap good catch I'm sure that well help people out.
**Everyone I'm going to bhramaputra editing first post soon with all the helpful info evryone has provided so big THANKS to everyone for the input:)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
so should i just go with jkap said then beezy, i was holding off for you

Jkap got a good set up from what i can tell im going to add that file to this post in just a min. Just put the file on your sdcard not in a file. Then when using setcpu choose auto not custom.

mikejnger#AC

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I had many problems with random shutoffs and dropped calls. I had an extremely old baseband and upgraded to the newest one and my problems seemed to disappear.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582